Thursday, December 6, 2012

It's Time For Tea!

I finally decided to start up my Tea With Bea newsletter again.  My friends have been asking me about the newsletter for years now, but I've had so many excuses; the usual one being LIFE. Lately, I've come to realize, once again, that communication within relationships is vital. And, I'm not talking about the tidbits we share on the popular social networks.  I find myself perusing through updates and tweets without much thought, "liking" and commenting here, there, and everywhere; not a lot of deep thought or relationship-building taking place.  

Last week I met with two lovely women, one on Friday, the other on Saturday.  We had wonderful conversations over meals, getting to know one another, sharing joys and concerns, and laughing over projects gone awry.  I left their presence revived, encouraged, and joyful.  There needs to be more face-to-face time with friends, both old and new.  I hope to do more of this in the future!

I thank those of you who have gently prodded me to continue writing Tea With Bea. Your words have inspired me when I thought I had nothing to share within my sphere of influence.  Oftentimes, I just need a kick in the bum to get things started.  

So, meet me here when you have the chance...for some Tea With Bea.

 

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad there's now an electronic version of "Tea with Bea", an inspiring newsletter I had been privileged to receive before. Great going, Bea! Keep it up! ♥☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement, my friend! Still trying to figure out this layout thing. I am eager to start some real writing again.

      Delete
  2. My previous comment got deleted somehow, sadly. I just wanted to say how jazzed I am that Tea With Bea is back! What a great newsletter it was in its day. Readers will doubtless love its return! Selected quotes about life, friendship, romance, and parenting... thought pieces... devotionals to feed the soul.... All good stuff.

    Since we're in a digital, highly visual age, and since the author has blossomed into photography as well, I anticipate some eye-catching images to accompany the excellent writing.

    Sounds like a nice launching-pad into a book, to me? (hint-hint) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry for deleting your comment D.S. Fox. Thank you for your encouragement...and, for supporting and inspiring me to write more these days! You're a great role model for me!

    ReplyDelete